Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Journey Begins

So yeah.....

i recently saw a sign about blogging, never before have so many said so much to so few. And i guess this is true about me as well. I am starting this because i truely want to keep a log of my transformation from Citizen to Marine.

So lets introduce myself... im Skippy. This nickname was given to me a long time ago, and will be used to refer to myself as long as i can think of... untill someone else gives me another nickname or somethin i guess. I just signed my papers to enter DEP... so i guess it will be about a year from now before i can actually call myself a Marine. As of right now my rank is Poolie.

I dont know what im going to do with this thing... but we will see how time molds me, this and everything around us.

God Bless,
Skippy

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, for what it's worth, everything you've written so far has been classic. If you keep this up for the long haul, I'm in as a loyal reader! I hope your holidays were good, that work is bearable, and that you have lots of new adventures to write about during training.
    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete