Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Line Must be drawn here...

.... this far and no further.


This post was originally going to be about how my family has once again shoved me into a corner for being conservative and even more this year since i told them i joined the marines.

This post was originally going to be about why my family continues to drive me insane and continuing to be around them is cutting the last few shreds of my insanity.

How fucking selfish is that?

I love my family, and i love to hate my family. There are thousands of men and women who dont get to see their parents this year. There are even more who dont have their parents drive them to the brink of insanity by 'getting low' in front of their adult children. There are parents who dont get to tell their kids about their failed relationships with men other than their father, and going into horrible detail about their sex lives.

Even with that crap, i love to see my family, and am truely blessed that i get to see them at this time of year.

God bless everyone this year, no matter what God you belive in.

and remember kids, dont light the menorah in the car (long story for another time.... after i can stop hacking vynl out of my lungs.)




No comments:

Post a Comment