Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I am begining to question my muscles obedience

'You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it, Anton: I never saved anything for the swim back.' - Vincent from Gattaca

this morning it took me 20 minutes for my legs to start to work again. PT is slowly killing me. But at the same time, i love it. I love the feeling of being in my unit and us all suffering together. It makes it much easier to do more, makes me push myself farther than ive done before, make my muscles ache more than ive done before.

I have never saved anything for the run back. I havent saved anything for the drive home. I havent saved anything, and i have found out how much i really have to give. I have made my 09 resolution to not hold anything back. Give my all and get through this (whatever this may be).

Now if you will excuse me, i will rub my legs with icy hot and eat 100 bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment